William Square is a new urban subdivision where buyers can design and build their own unique downtown brownstone.
- Individual urban lots accomodate 2, 3 or 4 story townhomes
- Rear alley designed for garages
- Homeowner's Association
- Rooftop gardens encouraged
- Located in the heart of Daytona's Downtown Village
- Walk to parks, river, shopping, dining, cinemas, and more
Pictured here is the former Williams Hotel, which stood on the site from 1909 until 1969. The site had sat vacant for more than 40 years until we broke ground in June of 2013.